Tuesday, January 11, 2011

4 weeks!!!

Wow now Lil Miss Lexi is 4 weeks old...2Lbs 6oz. and as beautiful as ever. I know shes mine but she is just getting so cute since she is filling out. She is so active for her size, she stretches, yawns, and moves her head around. It is amazing how strong she is. I bathed her tonight and put lotion on her (she loves her feet and hands massaged) so now she smells so good. She has a clean diaper and a full belly (we are up to 16 ML on her feedings now, YAY!) and she is snuggled in on her belly ( her favorite place to be) and out like a light and loving it!
She is so awake at her 9 PM cares its kinda funny. She just stares at me the whole time and stays awake for quite awhile. I'm really going to miss that the nights I work starting Jan 24th, but like I said bills don't pay themselves or go away (LOL).
Lexi had to have her 4th blood transfusion but it makes her feel so much better when she gets it. We have 3 days of meds left for the Staph infection and then we should be done with that! She is such a trooper, poor thing got poked three times yesterday before they got a IV in, poor thing. I can't watch I leave the room.
They said the brain bleed has resolved so that is wonderful news! Other than that Lexi is just eating, gaining, sleeping, and dirtying diapers right now!!!
Thanks everyone for the prayers...keep them coming, because they sure are working!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment