Monday, December 27, 2010

Day 13

Can't believe tomorrow my Lil L will be 2 weeks old!!! That means they take the humidity away that they put in the isolette for her skin... I cant believe I'd be 28 weeks pregnant right now, unfortunately I had just finally bought some maternity clothes a few days before I went into labor, because I felt I was going to need them soon, but good thing they all have their tags still on them so I can just return them!!!
Well enough about me Lexi has pneumonia so she is receiving 7 days of antibiotic, so I've been a little protective of who comes and sees her since it is cold season. She seems to be doing okay, they are doing breathing treatments now to help her get all that out of her lungs. Her blood sugar is doing good, so she hasn't had to have anymore insulin...YAY!!!
As for our first Christmas as a family all I wanted was to see her open her eyes for me, and she was a good lil girl and gave her momma her wish!!! She is so beautiful, all I do is stare and talk to her. She even starts to open her eyes when I talk to her.
Oh and this weeks head ultrasound was GOOD, her blood clot had resolved itself, so hope we keep getting good results every week!!! She is so strong willed I hope she shows them all she'll be just fine! I know her nurses think she'll be just fine...She's got her schedule down already and does not like her diaper wet at all!!!
Keep the prayers coming!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment